Baloot.io is searching for a Network Engineer who will be responsible for building and maintaining Baloot.io Network Infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have experience with supporting complex heterogeneous environments in a fast-paced, high growth setting.
- Perform day to day support: installation, configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring, documentation, and automation for network services.
- Designing and supporting new data center network structures
- Familiar with Cloud-Native Data Center Design
- Experienced in most of Cisco ISR and ASR Routers and Catalyst and Nexus Switches Platforms
- Experienced in Routing Protocols: BGP, OSPF, IS-IS
- Experienced in Switching & Data Center Protocols: vPC, HSRP
- Familiar with Overlay technologies: VXLAN, BGP-EVPN
- Familiar with Network Security Solutions
- Familiar with Monitoring, Netflow and Log Analyzing Solutions
- You have to participate in the team’s on-call rotation
- You are creative, curious, eager to learn, and can quickly pick up on new trends and technologies
- You are pragmatic and can understand the trade-off between the perfect solution and the working solution
- You are a team player with a customer service mentality and actively collaborate with people to find solutions to problems
- You Naturally want to document work and spread the knowledge and learning with others
- You have Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Familiar with Ansible and Python for Automation
- Familiar with Linux Server Administration
- Familiar with Prometheus, Grafana, Telegraf
- Familiar with YANG, NETCONF, RESTCONF and RESTful API
- Flexible working hours.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Interesting loans to employees.
- Various entertainments such as Foosball, table tennis and …