As an Enterprise Applications Administrator for the IT Team, you will maintain the next generation, end‐to‐end business systems critical to operations for all departments within Baloot.io.
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot enterprise Linux systems running most of the enterprise application and systems
- Systems and database performance tuning specifically around the enterprise application and systems
- Ensure the reliability and security of the Linux environment, enterprise applications, and associated components
- Ability to provide off-hours coverage and support for maintenance during outage windows
- Work closely with internal teams to configure and manage a variety of tools across the enterprise that integrate with a wide range of business systems.
- Assist in maintaining the roadmap for the product, including architecture, technology, and functional usage
- Scripting experience (i.e. Python, Bash, API, SQL, web services)
- Support cross-functional teams to design and help implement solutions consistent with industry best practices
- Help define best practices
- Familiarity with git
- Linux/Unix system administration, DevOps experience
- Understanding of configuration management and version control concepts
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- A good understanding of enterprise environment including integration with, DNS, RDBMS, and Linux.
- Ability to work on a Unix/Linux command line
- Familiarity with SQL, PostgreSQL, Nginx
- Familiarity with one or more:
- configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack and etc.)
- virtualization technologies (KVM, QEMU and etc.)
- containerization technologies (Docker, rkt, LXC and etc.)
- orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Swarm, Rancher and etc.)
- alerting, logging, and monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, ELK and etc.)
- Experience with APIs and tool/service integration
- Experience with HA/DR service architecture
- Be able to construct complex JQL (JIRA Query Language) queries
- map out the conceptual design for a planned database
- consider both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Flexible working hours.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Interesting loans to employees.
- Various entertainments such as Foosball, table tennis and …